The following operational changes are in effect due to COVID-19:
Grafton Aquatic Centre:
- Grafton Aquatic Centre will open for the season on Saturday 18th September in accordance with NSW COVID-19 regulations.
- Persons should not enter the facility if they are feeling unwell.
- All persons entering the facility must use QR code to sign in or ask receptionist to sign them in.
- All persons over 12 entering or leaving the facility must wear a mask.
- Masks must be worn by all persons over 12 when attending the canteen and when using the changerooms.
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be observed throughout the facility.
- Changed Slide time sessions and numbers- 50 persons maximum per session on the slide. The Slide will now operate with two separate sessions @ $2/session. Session times will be 11am-12.30pm and 2pm-3.30pm on weekends and School Holidays.
- There are no barbeques for use.
- Bringing personal barbeques to the complex is not allowed.
- Lifeguards and staff will be trying best to make your visit a pleasurable one. No tolerance will be shown for persons not following rules, regulations, or lifeguard instructions.
- The current regulations are subject to change at any time in accordance with NSW Health.
South Grafton Indoor Pool and Gym:
- South Grafton Indoor Pool and Gym is operating in accordance with NSW COVID-19 regulations.
- All persons entering the facility must sign in with the Service N.S.W. App.
- Strict hygiene practices and social distancing must be maintained in all pools.
- The 25m pool, hydro pool and toddler pool will operate with restricted numbers in accordance with social distancing rules. 25m pool (max 30 persons). Hydro pool (max 8 persons). Toddler pool (max 10 toddlers plus10 carers within arms distance).
- Due to restricted numbers patrons are asked to phone and book a time to swim. (ph. 66423238). Maximum of 1 hour stay in complex.
- Showers are available.
- The Gym is operating under strict COVID-19 guidelines. Use of towels on equipment and cleaning of equipment after use are mandatory.